Sunday 20 February 2011

Top 5 Ways to Heal Your Acne Immediately That Works ! Most Important Post !...

There is large number of people suffering from Acne these days teenagers and even adults but no one actually knows how to heal acne and prevent it from coming back! This is  few of my secrets about how to heal Acne and prevent it from coming back. This is my 5 years of experience of suffering from acne myself, but that's not all.
 There are 5 of my tips that is discovered about how to heal Acne Fast and easily without spending any money on
over the counter that doesn't work. So There are tips:
1.Wash your face twice a day with Good sulfur soap and warm water,because sulfur kills acne bacteria on your face
better than other acne soaps, And don't over wash your face it doesn't going to be help.
2. I discovered that one of the major cause of Acne is impure blood with toxic in it, No one is going to tell you that, this is a major part of heal Acne from inside of your body. So you have to use a good blood purifier syrup for at least 3 months in order to purify your blood. I used homeopathic blood purifier syrup myself and it works best than any others. I recommend to use homeopathic blood purifier syrup.
3. Daily exercise in order to heal your Acne is very good because exercise oxygenates the body and pump extra oxygen to your blood which kills acne bacteria in your skin and prevents bacteria which causes Acne.
4. Get a sun exposure for 20 minutes every day because sunlight is vital source of vitamin D which is extremely important to heal your acne and clear your skin.
5. After all take a good night sleep for at least 8 hours, your body repair's its best when you are sleeping,sleeping is a very important factor if you want clear skin.
That's 5 of my tips for you to get clear,That really works for me so it is tested. It Works!...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I'm able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally. Im fairly positive theyre likely to be informed a great deal of new stuff here than anyone else! Manchas na Pele

Post a Comment